Begin with the Instructional Modules. Start with the Belly Breath and proceed with the practices in order.
Welcome Baltimore County Schools!
How to use BAM
The time you, your classmates and/or your family remains in each module is not pre-set. We only provide suggestions. You as a practitioner determine when you are ready to move into the next module, when you have the feeling that they are confident enough to do so. It can also happen that you may want to go back to a previous module to ensure that you have fully retained the information. This also means that some practices may resonate with you more than others.
Ultimately, we strive for you to use these practices unprompted and as needed. Please do not judge or stress about the pace of learning, particularly when you begin.
- Begin with the Instructional Modules
- Start with the Belly Breath and proceed with the practices in order
- Once you complete the Instructional Modules use the Practice Modules as needed
- Use the Situational Practice Combinations as needed
- Make sure you are consistent and use practices daily
- Do not use Modules as a form of punishment
- Feel free to refer back to the Instructional Modules to reinforce benefits of the practices
- Once you feel comfortable enough attempt practices on your own
- Remember to be a teacher and share these practices with your loved ones
Welcome to Bridging Academics and the Mind